Today (11/11) is an exciting day! It's my blogger "birthday"! Yes, a year ago today, I went to the Shehive and took a class called "Launch my blog". I'd been wanting to write a blog for a while but kept putting it off. Sometimes, I need a class to give me a boost of confidence… Continue reading Once upon a November…
Music is life! Check out this post about it…mine coming shortly
My blogging tribe, Laura Spoonie and Johnzelle, tagged me to participate in creating a “Pick me up playlist” for World Mental Health Day. Laura created the tag, a brilliant way to spread positivity and light. If I could only use three words to describe each of these individuals I would say:
Laura: warrior, authentic, and creative
Johnzelle: compassionate, funny, and ambitious
Check out their blogs and their individual playlists, I am definitely adding some new jams to my mix!
- Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator – Laura Spoonie
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Mention how music helps your Mental Health
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list)
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge
View original post 482 more words
One of the things I love most about watching the Olympics, is seeing all of the faces of joy, satisfaction, amazement, relief and accomplishment from these athletes. The unedited emotions, and the way they celebrate victory, without hesitation. Sometimes it's teammates celebrating with each other, or athletes from different countries congratulating their fellow competitors. You… Continue reading V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!