Today, I went to the Detroit Marathon, as a volunteer, not a runner. I had the perfect volunteer opportunity, the Cheer team!! We set out early this morning with pom poms in hand and painted signs, to cheer on the group of runners associated with our organization, but really we were cheering on everyone. It… Continue reading Pep Rally!
Pick-me-up Playlist A few days ago, I was tagged to share a pick-me-up playlist from one of my favorite bloggers, Muted Mouthful. This is in honor of World Mental Health Day. Laura Spoonie created the tag, as a brilliant way to spread positivity and light. Spreading positivity and light is what I'm all about too.… Continue reading Sing along with me!
Music is life! Check out this post about it…mine coming shortly
My blogging tribe, Laura Spoonie and Johnzelle, tagged me to participate in creating a “Pick me up playlist” for World Mental Health Day. Laura created the tag, a brilliant way to spread positivity and light. If I could only use three words to describe each of these individuals I would say:
Laura: warrior, authentic, and creative
Johnzelle: compassionate, funny, and ambitious
Check out their blogs and their individual playlists, I am definitely adding some new jams to my mix!
- Link back to ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ creator – Laura Spoonie
- Tag the blogger who nominated you
- Mention how music helps your Mental Health
- List 10 songs that you would consider to be a part of your ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ (optional: mention a little bit why each song is on your list)
- Tag 10 other bloggers to join in with the ‘Pick Me Up Playlist’ Challenge
View original post 482 more words